BURLINGTON TOWNSHIP, NJ - On Tuesday, August 8, 2017, at approximately 8:44 PM, officers from the Burlington Township Police Department stopped a motor vehicle that was being operated by Gabriel Williams (26 year old male from Burlington, NJ). During that stop, Williams was arrested on an outstanding harassment complaint out of Westampton, NJ, and he was turned over to officers from that jurisdiction for processing.
Subsequent to Williams’ arrest, officers responded to his residence in the unit block of Tattersall Drive in Burlington Township, NJ, where a search resulted in the recovery of the following items:
• One partially defaced .40 caliber Glock semi-automatic handgun, along with a high capacity magazine loaded with hollow point rounds.
• One loaded, defaced .40 caliber Hi Point semi-automatic carbine rifle
• One loaded .45 caliber Kahr semi-automatic handgun
• One loaded .38 caliber Smith and Wesson revolver
• One additional high capacity magazine
• Marijuana in an amount less than 50 grams
• $5,050 in US currency
• Additional ammunition in various calibers
Once Westampton Township PD completed processing Williams on the harassment charge out of that jurisdiction, he was turned back over to the Burlington Township PD to be processed and charged with the following:
• Four counts of unlawful possession of a weapon
• Two counts of possession of a defaced firearm
• One count of possession of hollow-point ammunition
• Two counts of possession of high capacity magazine
• One count of certain person prohibited from possessing a firearm
• One count of possession of marijuana with the intent to distribute
• One count of possession of marijuana in an amount less than 50 grams.
Williams was ultimately remanded to Burlington County Jail pending his initial appearance.