Permits & Forms
The permits and forms below are now automated. Please be sure to check back frequently for updated permits and forms.
Peddler, Solicitor, Non-Profit Making Vendor, Auctioneer Permit
Burlington Township Ordinances § 407-1 through § 407-10 govern the regulation and licensing of all peddlers, solicitors, non-profit making vendors and auctioneers. The permit must be completed in its entirety and submitted to Police administration at the Burlington Township Police Department between the hours of 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday through Friday [except holidays]. Along with the application, the following items must be included:
- Letter from the company that he/she is representing, which authorizes him/her to act as a representative for the said company
- Two (2) photographs (1 ½” x 1 ½” in size)
- $100.00 processing fee (one time fee)
- $25.00 licensing fee ( yearly)
- Photocopy of a valid driver’s license
- Fingerprint cards (to be completed by Burlington Township Police Department)
Temporary Handicap Placards
Temporary handicap placards are for temporary disabilities only. Temporary disabilities are broken legs, surgery, etc. Temporary handicap placard applications for Burlington Township residents are obtained through the Burlington Township Police Department, 851 Old York Rd., at the Police desk. Instructions are included with the form and must be followed completely. Once the form is signed by the doctor, it is returned to the police department for approval and the issuance of the temporary parking placard.
Arthritis and lupus are examples of permanent disabilities and require a permanent handicap placard, which is issued through the State. The Burlington Township Police Department cannot issue permanent handicap placards.